Shacknews shared the latest news regarding the new Wanderer update from Astroneer, the interplanetary survival sandbox played by more than 4 million space explorers to date. Shacknews’ Josh Hawkins reported on details surrounding the update, including some amazing quality of life changes:
- Boost Mod will now properly affect tool speed when combined with a Narrow or Wide mod regardless of equipping order or slot position.
- Any combination of Augments can now be equipped simultaneously, (like Boost Mod and Inhibitor Mod)
- Increased the number of beacon colors to 10, up from 6.
- Fireworks now fire without delay when attached to aux slots and reactive sockets. Fireworks still have a delay when ignited on ground, or from a non-reactive slot.
- T1 Platforms now have oxygen rails.
Astroneer is out now for Xbox One and Windows 10 PC. It’s also coming to PlayStation 4 on November 15. For more information, please visit the official website and check out the full article from Shacknews.